0
Posted on 11:17 AM by Jewel and filed under ,

This is my habit. Every time I watch Korean Drama with hot actor in it, I quickly switch my favorite actor instantly ^^;; Like this week, I've been watching Dal Ja's Spring religiously. Lee Min Ki is my newest eye candy ^o^ I just can't stop staring at him *dreamy eyes* In this drama, he plays a cool, bluntly speaking guy. He says whatever on his mind without sugar-coating it. And when he praises Dal Ja, he says it in a very plain sentences, yet it can make Dal Ja (and of course us viewer ^_~) weak in the knees ^^ Maybe it's because his charisma. Hahaha, now I can't stop showering him with endless praise ^^;;

Dal Ja's Spring is the 3rd Korean drama that successfully made me watch it continuously in a very short period. The 1st one is Love Marriage, and the 2nd one is The Vineyard Man. These three Korean Drama lead actors have made me fall in love with the three of them...hahaha :D I can't wait for the drama to be aired on KBS World. So I download all episodes and watch the episodes back to back ^^;;

Tonight is the 9th episode of Dal Ja's Spring on KBS World. But until yesterday, I've finished the 15th episode ^^;; And I just can't wait to watch the rest tonight ^o^
0
Responses to ... Adoring Lee Min Ki *yayyy*

Post a Comment